Motto: “I’m a back-breaker, a face kisser, and heartbreaker! Don’t mess with me, or I’ll go Pat Benatar on your ass!”
Rumor has it that DICE was once a Cobra NIGHT CREEPER, but was kicked out for being TOO evil! He refused to donate to the Broca Beach Fire Department for their annual Cobra Hook and Ladder Viper calendar, and that was more than NIGHT CREEPER LEADER was willing to tolerate!
Dice operates as a partner to the Cobra Ninja Swordsman SLICE, specializing in choke holds, pressure points, snares, traps, blunt instruments, woodwind instruments, and eye-gouging. His weapon of choice is the Bo-Staff, which he can manipulate with blinding speed and bone crushing power. It’s a hockey stick, wrapped in duct tape, with a steak knife taped to one end, but that doesn’t seem to blunt its effectiveness in combat.
His most dreaded technique is a motion he calls the “Flying Dragon.” Everyone else calls it “a sort of awkward backhand slap.” Dice is most troublesome when he gets behind the wheel of the Cobra Rat, simply because he never wears his glasses while he’s driving.
- Double bladed steak knife and salad fork bo-staff
- Battle axe
- Throwing spikes ammo pouches, spare car keys
- Delayed blast smoke bombs
- Tranquilizer throwing spikes for sleepless nights
- Steel-piercing throwing stars, bought in bulk discount at local mall
- Combat bandolier
- Padded, combat knee protectors/dashboard denters
- Traditional Dice Clan face mask (there is no Dice Clan, so traditions are arbitrary)
- Arm brace with convenient tattoo viewing window